An emergency action committee should be created at the Palestinian Embassy in Cairo to work on solving the problems faced by the Palestinian-Syrian refugees in Cairo," the statement continued.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Electrical Application Committee
- Electricity Authority of Cyprus
- Electronic Access Code (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Conference (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Control
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Electronic Arts Canada (interactive entertainment software; British Columbia, Canada)
- Elite Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Emergency Action Center
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Emergency Action Communications
- Emergency Action Console
- Emergency Assessment Coordinator
- Emic Application Cluster (Emic Networks)
- Emirates Aviation College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Employee Access Center (various organizations)
- Employee Advisory Board
- Employers' Advocacy Council (Canada)
- Employment Advisory Council (various locations)
- Empresas Asociadas Campesinas
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the drill, the Emergency Action Committee reviewed what had occurred and discussed needed steps.
He told 2 workers of MQM were killed in target killing in Latif Abad Hyderabad Wednesday, 2 members of emergency action committee in Karachi while 5 workers had been kidnapped.
They involve a post's Emergency Action Committee, which usually includes the heads of all agencies and Department sections at post, plus some local staff members.
CLOs also serve on the post's emergency action committee and conduct workshops on personal preparedness and security with the regional security office.
Posts' management officers, community liaison officers, emergency action committee members and anyone supporting departure functions at post are encouraged to attend.