The EOSS accomplished a review of in-flight emergency procedures among base agencies, updating over 20 emergency action checklists.
What does EACL stand for?
EACL stands for Emergency Action Checklist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EACL
We have 7 other meanings of EACL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Atlas of Central Indiana (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
- Entente Athlétique Centre Isère (French athletic club)
- European Adoption Consultants, Inc. (Strongsville, OH)
- European Association for Creativity and Innovation
- Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation (EU)
- Echelons Above Corps Intelligence Center
- Electronic Articles in Computer and Information Science (research directory; Linköping University; Sweden)
- East African Court of Justice (Arusha)
- Even Angels Carry Knives (band)
- Extended Acknowledgement
- Énergie Atomique du Canada Limitée
- Essex Associated Contractors Ltd. (Haverhill, MA)
- European Association for Computational Linguistics
- European Association of Chinese Linguistics
- European chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics
- Extended Access Control List
- European Association for Commonwealth Language and Literature Studies
- European-American Consortium for Legal Education (Baltimore, MD)
- European Association for Consultation Liaison Psychiatry and Psychosomatics
- Eindhovense Aeroclub Motorvliegen (Dutch flying club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, the Munitions Controllers on duty, SSgt Bryant and SrA Terc, ran the Emergency Action Checklists.
He immediately evacuated all seven munitions inspectors, notified Munitions Control of the dangerous unexploded ordnance and enacted the emergency action checklist.