The EOSS accomplished a review of in-flight emergency procedures among base agencies, updating over 20 emergency action checklists.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Emergency Action Checklist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Election Assistance Commission (US)
- Electrical Application Committee
- Electricity Authority of Cyprus
- Electronic Access Code (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Conference (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Control
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Electronic Arts Canada (interactive entertainment software; British Columbia, Canada)
- Elite Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Emergency Action Center
- Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Communications
- Emergency Action Console
- Emergency Assessment Coordinator
- Emic Application Cluster (Emic Networks)
- Emirates Aviation College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Employee Access Center (various organizations)
- Employee Advisory Board
- Employers' Advocacy Council (Canada)
- Employment Advisory Council (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, the Munitions Controllers on duty, SSgt Bryant and SrA Terc, ran the Emergency Action Checklists.
He immediately evacuated all seven munitions inspectors, notified Munitions Control of the dangerous unexploded ordnance and enacted the emergency action checklist.