You must embrace the unknown, the skepticism, the people who will say straight to your face that you should spare your time and quit skateboarding now, and the ones who won't talk to you because you just aren't as superior on the board as them, though you might never be.
What does ETU stand for?
ETU stands for Embrace the Unknown (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ETU
We have 37 other meanings of ETU in our Acronym Attic
- East Timor Teachers Union (East Timor)
- European Table Tennis Union
- Europeans Throughout the World
- Extreme Technical Trampoline Wrestling (backyard wrestling federation)
- Early Training Unit
- Ebola Treatment Unit
- Economics and Trade Unit (UN Environment Programme)
- Educational Technology Unit
- Electrical Trades Union
- Elementary Time Unit (SIM card timing unit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So, if you step back and look at the non-conventional, there are Plan Bs everywhere, but, with any paradigm shift, you have to be ready to change and to embrace the unknown.
Back then all fans had to embrace the unknown were the naive imponderables like hope, imagination and unquenchable optimism.
Fortunately, he had the courage to embrace the unknown.