1) He worked in an embedded Provincial Reconstruction Team (ePRT) on a Forward Operating Base (FOB).
What does EPRT stand for?
EPRT stands for Embedded Provincial Reconstruction Team (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPRT
We have 4 other meanings of EPRT in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Plan Review System (Oklahoma)
- Electronic Prepaid Recharge Services
- Electronic Purchase Request System
- Emergency Pipeline Repair Systems
- Employment Preparation for Retail Services
- Energy Performance Rating System
- Enterprise Performance Reporting System (software)
- European Parliamentary Research Service (est. 2013)
- Earth and Planetary Remote Sensing Laboratory (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Electron Pair Repulsion Theory
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Emergency Preparedness Response Team (various locations)
- Engine Pressure Ratio Transmitter
- Estrogen-Progestin Replacement Therapy (women's health)
- Educational Planning Resource and Transfer Center (Bellevue Community College)
- Emergency Power Ride-Through Capability System
- Eastern Pennsylvania Rugby Union
- Eastern Province Rugby Union (South Africa)
- Economic Policy Research Unit (University of Copenhagen; Denmark)
- Education Policy Research Unit (Arizona State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juan Alsace, team leader of the US Agriculture Department's embedded provincial reconstruction team, said: "In the early 1970s, this region, which used to be nicknamed 'the triangle of death,' exported poultry and agriculture.
Inma worked with FADO (Future Agriculture Development Organisation) - a group of more than 100 Iraqi farming families - and USAID's embedded Provincial Reconstruction Team members, to assist in planning and preparing the site, manage the spacing of trees, and plant the cuttings.