com)-- Today Datalight unveiled a new whitepaper describing details of the company's process for booting an embedded Linux system directly from NAND flash.
What does ELS stand for?
ELS stands for Embedded Linux System (computing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ELS
We have 237 other meanings of ELS in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Longitudinal Study
- Eesti Loomakaitse Seltsi (Estonian: Animal Protection Society of Estonia)
- Effective Learning Service (UK)
- Electric Limit Switch
- Electrical Lean Switch
- Electrical System
- Electron Spectrometer (earth observing system)
- Electronic Lodgement Service
- Elementary Surveillance
- Elsie (Amtrak station code; Elsie, OR)
- Emergency Landing Site
- Emergency Lighting Station (safety supply)
- Emergency Lighting System
- Emission-Line Star
- Emitter Location Sensor
- Emitter Location System
- Emotional Labor Scale
- Empirically Lossless Switch
- Employé de Libre Service (French: Self Service Employee)
- Empty Lap Syndrome (parent wanting a(nother) child)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780596529680 Building embedded Linux systems, 2d ed.
0849340586 Embedded Linux system design and development.
We want everyone contemplating the development of embedded Linux systems to consider, evaluate and adopt BlueCat Linux as their development and deployment platform.