Emaar Healthcare Group said it has entered into collaboration with Emirates Healthcare Limited (EHL), an international healthcare service provider with a strong presence in the region, on its healthcare portfolio.
What does EHG stand for?
EHG stands for Emaar Healthcare Group (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHG
We have 13 other meanings of EHG in our Acronym Attic
- East Haddam Free Public Library (Moodus, CT)
- Extremely High Frequency Radio
- Enterprise Housing Financial Services (Enterprise Foundation; Columbia, MD)
- Eastern Hunter-Gatherer (anthropology)
- Eco-Habitat-Groupé (French environmental group)
- École Hôtelière de Genève (French: Hotel School of Geneva; Switzerland)
- EDI Health Group, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Edmonton Homebrewers' Guild (Canada)
- Electrically Heated Glass
- Electro Hydraulic Governor (steam turbines)
- Environmental Health Group (various locations)
- Extra High Grade
- Eye Hate God (band)
- Elsinore Hang Gliding Association (Temecula, CA)
- European Hung Gar Association
- Euskal Herriko Gay Askapenerako Mugimendua (gay rights group; Spain)
- East Herts Geology Club (UK)
- East Herts Golf Club (Buntingford, Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Empty Hard Gelatin Capsule
- Euglycemic-Hyperinsulinemic Glucose Clamp
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI -- Emaar Healthcare Group, the healthcare subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, has entered into a collaboration with Emirates Healthcare Limited (EHL), an international healthcare service provider with a strong presence in the region, on its healthcare portfolio.
The Dubai Mall Medical Centre, the flagship healthcare centre of Emaar Healthcare Group, is marking World Stroke Day, with a health check-up for all visitors on October 31, 2010.
The Dubai Mall Medical Centre, the flagship healthcare centre of the Emaar Healthcare Group and Methodist International partnership, has strengthened its portfolio of healthcare services with the opening of the Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) Department.
Dubai Mall will have the largest outpatient facility in the region with full range of specialties The 60,000-sq ft Dubai Mall Medical Centre, the flagship medical facility of Emaar Healthcare Group, a subsidiary of Emaar Properties, has opened at the Dubai Mall.
Contact Details: Emaar Healthcare Group PO Box 111646 Dubai UAE Phone: +9714 362 7411 Fax: +9714 362 7684 Email: info@emaarhealthcare.
Omar Al Shunnar, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Healthcare Group, said: "The Dubai Mall Medical Centre embodies the vision of Emaar Healthcare Group to serve as a true vehicle of change by redefining healthcare delivery in the region.
Similarly, Emaar Healthcare Group -- the healthcare subsidiary of Emaar Properties -- had recently signed an MoU with the US-based Methodist International to operate world-class hospitals in selected locations in the Middle East and North Africa and Turkey.