Up against some of Europe's finest Elvis impersonators the winner will go on to represent Europe in the semi final of The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest in Memphis this August.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Elvis Tribute Artist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Transfer Account
- Electronic Transportation Acquisition
- Electronic Travel Aid
- Electronic Travel Authority
- Electronics Technicians Association (Greencastle, IN)
- Electronics Test Area
- Elegance, Technology Accuracy (Swiss manufacturer)
- Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH (Nuremburg, Germany)
- Elgin Teachers Association
- Ellenville Teachers Association
- Embedded Transport Acceleration (Intel)
- Embroidery Trade Association
- Emergency Tire Assistance
- Emergency Towing Arrangement (requirement at forward & aft ends of oil tanker)
- Emergency Transport Attendant
- Emirate Trading Agency (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Employment and Training Administration (US Department of Labor)
- Energy Tax Act
- Energy Technology Assessment
- Enfield Tennis Academy (fictional school; Infinite Jest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 at the Econo Lodge Downtown Memphis, $500 for transportation, tickets to the Doc Franklin's Original Images of the King Elvis Tribute Artist Contest and Showcase at the New Daisy Theater on Beale Street, tickets for two to the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest and admission for two to Graceland.
Last weekend the King's loyal subjects descended on Birmingham for the largest Elvis tribute artist convention in Europe.
Leo Days was a Top 10 finalist in the 2008 "Elvis Presley Enterprises Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest," while Doug Church is known as "The Voice of Elvis.
The Elvis Tribute Show is fronted by Lee Memphis King, who has won the accolade of Best Elvis Tribute Artist in the World.
The weddings are just a sideline to Darren's 'day job' as an Elvis tribute artist in the American Superstars show at Vegas's Stratosphere Hotel.