[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When she was a resident at Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, N.
What does EHC stand for?
EHC stands for Elmhurst Hospital Center (New York City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHC
We have 92 other meanings of EHC in our Acronym Attic
- Edge Hill College (UK)
- Effective Health Care (various organizations)
- Eishockeyclub (German)
- Elections Have Consequences
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Electrically Heated Catalyst
- Electricity Holding Company (Oman)
- Electrified Hardware Consultant
- Electrohydraulic Control
- Electrolytic Hard Chrome
- Élysées Hotel Consultant (French: Elysees Hotel Consultant; Paris, France)
- Emergency Health Centre (various locations)
- Emergency Hormonal Contraceptive
- Emergency Housing Consortium (San Jose, California)
- Emirates Heritage Club (United Arab Emirates)
- Emo Hate Club
- Emory and Henry College
- Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (software)
- Environmental Handling Charge
- Environmental Health Center (NSC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new sites, at Gouverneur Healthcare Services in Lower Manhattan and Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, will allow the WTC Environmental Health Center to treat up to 20,000 patients over the next five years.
Faced with the accreditation changes embodied in the "Agenda for Change" of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Elmhurst Hospital Center, Elmhurst, N.