9780821853139 Elliptic partial differential equations, 2d ed.
What does EPDE stand for?
EPDE stands for Elliptic Partial Differential Equation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPDE
We have 2 other meanings of EPDE in our Acronym Attic
- Electrical Power Distribution and Control
- Electrical Power Distribution Circuitry
- Electrophoretic Display Controller
- European Product Development Centre (Microsoft; Ireland)
- Expected Peak Day Concentration
- Electric Power Development Coordination Council (Japan)
- Enhanced Physical Downlink Control Channel (telecommunications)
- Electrical Power Distribution and Control System
- Electronic Product Design and Engineering (college program)
- Elements and Principles of Design (visual design)
- Engineering and Product Design Education (conference; also seen as E&PDE)
- Equipe Pluridisciplinaire d'Evaluation (French: Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team)
- Exogenous Polysaccharide-Degrading Enzyme
- Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol
- Early-Onset Parkinsonism with Diurnal Fluctuation (neurology)
- Education Program Development Fund
- Embedded Portable Document Format (Adobe)
- Employee Participation Data Form
- Encapsulated Portable Document Format (digital files)
- Equal-Error Probability Density Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celebi, Schwarz problem for higher-order complex elliptic partial differential equations, Integral Transforms Spec.
After consideration of basic ideas such as surgery, quadric transformations, infinitesimal deformations, and deformations, chapters discuss sheaf cohomology and completeness theorems, proofs of de Rham and Dolbeault theorems, Kahler manifolds and the Kodair embedding theorem, and the theory of elliptic partial differential equations as it applies to semi-continuity theorems and Kuranishi's theorem.