A part of that strategy has been the development and utilization of an integrated Regional Environmental Information Management System (developed in cooperation with Rio Algom and the Elliot Lake Research Field Station of Laurentian University).
What does ELRFS stand for?
ELRFS stands for Elliot Lake Research Field Station (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Educational Leadership Research and Counseling
- Environmental Law Research Centre (Johann Wolfgang Goethe University; Germany)
- European Law Research Center (Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
- European Listed Real Estate
- Edinburgh and Lothians Racial Equality Council (UK)
- European Leader Renewable Energy Network
- Edinburgh and Lothian Refugee Forum (UK)
- Emergency Logistics Response Facility
- Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Flight
- Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder
- Eye-Safe Laser Range Finder Training Device
- European Local and Regional Government Association
- Elementary Library Resource Initiative (Canada)
- Environmental Law Research Institute (Nigeria)
- Enhanced Long-Range Image Recognition (gaming, wing commander prophecy missile)
- Elliot Lake Retirement Living (Ontario, Canada)
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- E-Learning Research Portal (Institute for Defense Analyses)
- Economic Law Reform Project (World Bank)
- Economic Load Response Program (energy industry)