During the past decade, the water quality monitoring method was developed and tested during about two dozen low-gravity flights on NASA's "vomit comet" research aircraft such as the KC-135 and C-9, which took off from Ellington Air Force Base in Texas.
What does EAFB stand for?
EAFB stands for Ellington Air Force Base (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAFB
We have 1 other meaning of EAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts (Buffalo, NY)
- Ethiopian Accountancy and Finance Association
- Europe Australasia Far East (stock index)
- European Aluminium Foil Association
- European Australian Football Association (est. 2010)
- East Asia Forum for Adult Education
- European Academy for Aviation Safety (Blagnac, France)
- Edwards Air Force Base (California, USA)
- Eglin Air Force Base (Florida, USA)
- Eielson Air Force Base (Alaska)
- Ellsworth Air Force Base (South Dakota)
- Elmendorf Air Force Base (Anchorage, AK)
- England Air Force Base (Alexandria, LA)
- East Asian Football Championship
- Educating Africans for Christ (Jackson, MS)
- Équipe Académique de Formation des Cadres (French: Team Academic Staff Training)
- Escrow Agents' Fidelity Corporation
- Evansville Area Fundraising Council (Evansville, IN)
- Eastern African Fine Coffees Association
- European American Football Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sergeant McCormack was a line chief in the 705th Troop Carrier Squadron at Ellington Air Force Base, Texas, while Sergeant Clark served as an aircraft maintenance technician in the 65th Troop Carrier Squadron at Davis Field, Okla.
Her first assignment was with the 705th Tactical Airlift Squadron, Ellington Air Force Base, Texas.