Publishers: At Lee's The Times-News in Twin Falls, Idaho, and its Elko Daily Free Press in Nevada, Travis Quast has been named publisher; previously, he was vice president of sales and marketing at Gannett's Idaho Statesman in Boise, a job he'd held since 2007.
What does EDFP stand for?
EDFP stands for Elko Daily Free Press (Elko, NV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDFP
We have 2 other meanings of EDFP in our Acronym Attic
- EPoS (Electronic Point of Sale) Data Facilities Management (UK)
- Mannheim (airport code; Germany)
- Enhanced Defense Financial Management Training
- Enhanced Defense Financial Management Training Course (US Army)
- Educational Foundation
- Marburg-Schonstadt (airport code; Germany)
- Michelstadt (airport code; Germany)
- Eating Disorder Foundation of Orange County (Lake Forest, CA)
- Early Diastolic Filling Period (echocardiography)
- Economic Development Finance Professional
- Engine Driven Fuel Pump (aircraft and other engined vehicles)
- Engineering Data For Provisioning
- Everyday Fair Pricing
- Ober-Moerlen (airport code; Germany)
- Allendorf/Eder (airport code; Germany)
- Effective Date of Federal Recognition
- Electronic Diary Feedback Report
- Emmanuel Diais Formation Recrutement (French training and recruitment company)
- East District Family Resource Center (Richmond, VA)
- Economic Development Foundation of Rhode Island (Cumberland, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We will make our case and explain our position," El Paso spokesman Richard Wheatley told the Elko Daily Free Press.
Publishers: At Nevada's Elko Daily Free Press, Rhonda Zuraff has been named publisher; previously she was the circulation and production manager for two Montana papers, the Missoulian and the Ravalli Republic (all three are Lee papers).
Davenport, Iowa-based Lee will get the 4000-circulation South Idaho Press in Burley and the 6500-circulation Elko Daily Free Press in Nevada, as well as five weekly papers and two specialty publications in Idaho and a specialty publication in Nevada.