Appirits recommends players to grab this chance to obtain a good number of heroes because they certainly will need those elite skills and strength for their adventure in Einherjar - The Viking's Blood.
What does LS stand for?
LS stands for Elite Skills
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LS
We have 94 other meanings of LS in our Acronym Attic
- Lone Ranger Wrist Watch (product)
- Land Rover Exchange (Land Rover vehicles)
- Large Reactor Critical Facility (Waltz Mill, PA)
- Learning Resource Exchange (Australia)
- Liberal Religious Youth (Unitarian Universalist church; now Young Religious Unitarian Universalists)
- LaHave River Yacht Club (Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Lenoir-Rhyne Youth Chorus (est. 1997; Lenoir-Rhyne University; Hickory, NC)
- Lord Reading Yacht Club
- Lough Ree Yacht Club (Ireland)
- Leibniz-Rechenzentrum (German: Leibniz Supercomputing Center; Garching bei München, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After winning a title in 2006, Wade has shown he still has the championship experience and elite skills to win another.
Since Harris, the Ducks' cornerback and All-America punt returner, attended elite skills and competition camps run by B2G Sports a few years ago, he's considered an alumnus of the program.
Players can also choose among leaders that possess elite skills which can turn the tides of battle.