Members of Indonesia's elite Armed Forces (Kopasus) and their specially trained dogs drop from a helicopter during anti-terrorism drills in Jakarta
What does EAF stand for?
EAF stands for Elite Armed Forces
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EAF
We have 129 other meanings of EAF in our Acronym Attic
- Edinburgh Art Festival (Scotland, UK)
- Educational Advancement Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Effective Availability Factor
- Effort Adjustment Factor
- Egyptian Air Force
- Egyptian Armed Forces
- Elastic Arts Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Electric Arc Furnace
- Électricité Autonome Française (French: Independent French Electricity)
- Electrolysis Association of Florida
- Emergency Action Facility
- Employer Application Form (UK)
- Employers Association of Florida
- Energy Assistance Fund (various organizations)
- Energy Availability Factor (power plant performance)
- Engineering Analysis Function
- Engineering Application Framework
- Enginemen's Assurance Fund (UK)
- English Archery Federation
- Enterprise Application Fabric (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partnering with Ultra, offers TriNET with a unique opportunity to develop advanced business processes required for support of World's elite armed forces.
The TS-21 is in use with elite armed forces around the globe, including the U.