The $1 billion Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union in Indianapolis, Ind.
What does ELFCU stand for?
ELFCU stands for Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Electron Linac for Acceleration
- English Language for Adults (education)
- Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (biochemistry)
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- European Law Faculties Association (est. 1995; Bonn, Germany)
- European Low Fares Airline Association
- European Large Families Confederation (Spain; est. 2004)
- Eat Local Foods Coalition (Maine)
- Engine Lease Finance Corporation
- Early Learning Family and Childcare Center (Bellevue Community College; Washington)
- East Liverpool Fire Department (Ohio)
- Equivalent Linear Frequency Drift (multiplexers)
- Expectancy of Life Free from Disability
- E-Learning for Female Entrepreneurs (online course; various locations)
- École de Langue Française pour Étrangers (French: French Language School for Foreigners)
- Electron Laboratory for Europe (electron accelerator; Nuclear Physics European Collaboration Committee)
- English as a Lingua Franca in Europe
- European eLearning Forum for Education (EU)
- Electromagnetic Low Frequency Experiment
- Equal-Level Far-End Crosstalk
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 08 June 2012 US-based mFoundry, a mobile banking and payments provider, has announced that Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union (ELFCU) has launched its solution, ELFCUmobile, a full-featured mobile banking solution.
The lists of credit unions that had previously sold their card portfolios to banks only to come back into issuing again grew last week as the 60,000-member $1 billion Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union converted a card portfolio that it had previously sold to a bank back to its own systems again.
The five honored credit unions were Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union, Credit Union of Texas, Fort Worth Community Federal Credit Union, Security Service Federal Credit Union and Sandia Area Federal Credit Union.