In 1955, he joined Elanco, a division of Eli Lilly Company, retiring in 1983 as Group VP of Agricultural Marketing.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Eli Lilly Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 263 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian Labour Corps
- El Centro, California (border patrol sector)
- Electric Leet Crash (gaming clan)
- Electric Lighting Concept (France)
- Electrical Load Center (military helicopters)
- Electronic Learning Community (various locations)
- Electronic Level Control (automotive technology)
- Electronic Light Control (camera)
- Electronic Loan Company
- Elementary Learning Center (various locations)
- Eligibility in the Local Context
- Elite Light Crusaders (Enemy Territory gaming clan)
- Embedded Linking and Control
- Emerging Leaders Conference (USACE)
- Employee Leasing Company
- Employee Life Cycle (human resources model)
- Employment Law Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Employment Law Consultants
- Empowered Learning Center of Stamford
- End of Life Choices
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panelists from Microsoft, Eli Lilly Company and the World Bank said that IPR protection is critical to successful technology partnerships.
Lax Safety Tests Although thimerosal, invented by the Eli Lilly company, has been used to preserve vaccines since the 1930s (and was used in over-the-counter products, such as eye drops, nasal sprays and topical antiseptics) the FDA has never required testing of its safety or of safe levels of exposure in newborns and children.