What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Elevated Protease Activity (wounds)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Effort Produces Achievement (education; Pennsylvania)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (essential fatty acid)
- Eight Party Alliance (Nepal)
- Einheits Preis AG
- Einmannpackung (German army one-person food ration)
- Electricity Purchase Agreement (various locations)
- Electron Positron Accumulator
- Electronic Purchasing Agreement
- Electrónica Panamericana (Guatemala)
- Electrostatic Protected Area