Gerald Brommer narrates and demonstrates separately each of the elements and principles of design in this new DVD release.
What does EPDE stand for?
EPDE stands for Elements and Principles of Design (visual design)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPDE
We have 2 other meanings of EPDE in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Power Development Corporation (Japan)
- Electrical Power Distribution and Control
- Electrical Power Distribution Circuitry
- Electrophoretic Display Controller
- European Product Development Centre (Microsoft; Ireland)
- Expected Peak Day Concentration
- Electric Power Development Coordination Council (Japan)
- Enhanced Physical Downlink Control Channel (telecommunications)
- Electrical Power Distribution and Control System
- Electronic Product Design and Engineering (college program)
- Elliptic Partial Differential Equation
- Engineering and Product Design Education (conference; also seen as E&PDE)
- Equipe Pluridisciplinaire d'Evaluation (French: Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team)
- Exogenous Polysaccharide-Degrading Enzyme
- Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol
- Early-Onset Parkinsonism with Diurnal Fluctuation (neurology)
- Education Program Development Fund
- Embedded Portable Document Format (Adobe)
- Employee Participation Data Form
- Encapsulated Portable Document Format (digital files)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brommer, who has written several books on painting, describes and demonstrates his approach to learning about and using the elements and principles of design.