Yvonne Brill Electrothermal Hydrazine Thruster - Yvonne Brill is an innovator in rocket propulsion.
What does EHT stand for?
EHT stands for Electrothermal Hydrazine Thruster
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHT
We have 48 other meanings of EHT in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Harbour Tunnel (Hong Kong)
- Egg Harbor Township (New Jersey)
- Eicosanoyl-5-Hydroxytryptamide (neuroprotective coffee compound)
- Ek Hasina Thi (movie, India)
- Elderly and Handicapped Transportation
- Electrical Heat Trace
- Electrical High Tension
- Electricals & Home Technology
- Électrolyse Haute Température (French: High Temperature Electrolysis)
- Electronics/High Tech (business sector)
- Elmdale House Tavern (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Emitter Homing Technology
- Employer Health Tax (Canada)
- Employment in High Tech
- Enhanced Home Technologies (Tempe, AZ)
- Essential Hypertension
- Ethical Hacking Test
- Euro Hockey Tour (ice hockey)
- Event Horizon Telescope (astronomy project)
- Executive Housekeeping Today
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million, represents eight (8) each Electrothermal Hydrazine Thrusters (EHTs) and 56 each 0.