In the recent years adsorption on a tungsten wire, followed by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry with a tungsten tube atomizer  and chemical vapour generation technique  were reported.
What does ETAAS stand for?
ETAAS stands for Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Educational Technical Assistance Act of 2002
- Elephant Trunk Access Area
- Emission Trading Association of Australia Ldp (Sydney, Australia)
- Enterprising Travel Agents Association (India)
- Estate Tax Apportionment Act (Alabama)
- Estimated Time to Achieve
- East Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability
- Economic and Technology Advancement Advisory Committee (California Air Resources Board)
- Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee
- Enterprise Technical Architecture Advisory Practice
- Edgewood Technology Advisory Board (Washington, DC)
- Emerging Technologies Advisory Board (Society of Automotive Engineers International)
- Environmental Testing Advisory Board
- Executive Technical Advisory Board
- East Tennessee Adult Baseball League
- Extended 3D (Three-Dimensional) Analysis of Building Systems
- Engineering, Test and Analysis Business Unit (Science Applications International Corporation; Albuquerque, NM)
- Early Treatment of the Atopic Child (UCB Pharma)
- Electrically Tuned Antenna Coupler
- Electronic Temperature and Acceleration Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the last decade one of the most promising possibilities for the determination of microelements by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry (ETAAS) in the environment, including seawater, was the use of a colloidal palladium modifier [10, 19].
The volume begins with papers on atomic emission spectroscopy, including discussions of the use of microwave digestion and inductively coupled plasma to determine elements in petroleum samples, fuel analysis by filter furnace electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry, and rotrode filter spectroscopy.
Atomization, Determination and Distribution of Lead in Bone by Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry [PhD Thesis].
Determination of aluminum and iron concentrations in the serum samples and the ultrafiltration fractions was performed by Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry (ETAAS), using the following Perkin-Elmer equipment: a graphite furnace (Model HGA-600) coupled to an atomic absorption spectrophotometer (Model Z-3030) possessing Zeeman background correction, an automatic sampler (Model AS-60), and a PR-100 printer.
 constructed a preparative CE device for off-line connection with electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry (ETAAS) using fused silica capillaries with i.
Electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry with improved tungsten tube atomizer.