Among the categories of reaction considered are oxidation and reduction, nucleophilic and electrophilic aromatic substitution, elimination reactions, and molecular rearrangements.
What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAS
We have 374 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- ECS Advertising Service
- Education Accountability System (various organizations)
- Education Advisory Service
- Education and Support (various locations)
- Egyptian Accounting Standards
- Electric Aircraft Symposium
- Electronic Address Sequencing (USPS)
- Electronic Article Surveillance
- Electronic Arts Sports (game)
- Electronic Authorization System
- Elemental Audio Systems
- Emergency Alert System
- Emigrant Aid Society
- Emman Audio System (France)
- Employee Attitude Survey (Sprint)
- Employment Agency Standards (UK)
- Employment Assistance Services (Canada)
- Employment Assurance Scheme (India)
- Employment Standards Administration (US Department of Labor)
- End of Active Service (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These involve the acid-catalyzed deprotection of acid-labile pendant groups [4-9], acid-catalyzed depolymerization of polymer main chains [10-13], and acid-catalyzed electrophilic aromatic substitution [14-17].
In this polymer, metal oxide cure proceeds via electrophilic aromatic substitution chemistry, not nucleophilic substitution chemistry.