Almost everybody is likely to experience dizziness at least once in their lifetime as it is said to be the most common after headache, an electronystagmography (ENG) expert said yesterday.
What does ENG stand for?
ENG stands for Electronystagmography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENG
We have 32 other meanings of ENG in our Acronym Attic
- École Nationale de la France d'Outre-Mer (French: National Overseas School of France)
- Enforcement Police
- Environmental Forum for Action (Sierra Leone)
- Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities
- Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- European Network of Forensic Science Institutes
- Electronic News Gathering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronystagmography found no spontaneous or positional nystagmus.
Electronystagmography was negative for spontaneous, positional, neck torsion, and vertical nystagmus.
Electronystagmography (ENG) revealed a direction-changing positional nystagmus, a 35% reduced vestibular response (RVR) left on alternate binaural bithermal caloric testing, and a type 2 response that revealed the RVR left on simultaneous binaural bithermal testing (figure 1).