Glen Speilbauer was awarded a 2009 Excellence Award from the Electronics Technicians Association (ETA).
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Electronics Technicians Association (Greencastle, IN)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Eicosatetraenoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Electro-Thermal Atomizer
- Electronic Target Acquisition (also sometimes abbreviated as E/TA)
- Electronic Tax Administration
- Electronic Test Automation
- Electronic Transactions Association
- Electronic Transfer Account
- Electronic Transportation Acquisition
- Electronic Travel Aid
- Electronic Travel Authority
- Electronics Test Area
- Elegance, Technology Accuracy (Swiss manufacturer)
- Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH (Nuremburg, Germany)
- Elgin Teachers Association
- Ellenville Teachers Association
- Elvis Tribute Artist
- Embedded Transport Acceleration (Intel)
- Embroidery Trade Association
- Emergency Tire Assistance
- Emergency Towing Arrangement (requirement at forward & aft ends of oil tanker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is truly a united effort" by six trade groups: the Consumer Electronics Association, Electronics Technicians Association International, National Electronics Service Dealers Association, Professional Service Association, United Servicers Association and his group.