Army Logistics Systems Support Office, Communications Electronics Command * United States Department Of Treasury, FedSource * Department of Energy (DoE) * Environmental Management Consolidated Business Center.
What does ECOM stand for?
ECOM stands for Electronics Command (Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECOM
We have 21 other meanings of ECOM in our Acronym Attic
- East Cambridgeshire On-Line News (UK)
- Ecologistes Confédérés pour l'Organisation de Luttes Originales (Walloon: Green Political Party; Belgium)
- Expanding Cloud of Lethal Stupidity
- East Coast Organization of Language Testers
- E-Commerce Online Marketing
- ECU Communications Module (military aviation)
- Electronic Commerce
- Electronic Commerce Operations Management
- Electronic Computer-Originated Mail
- Electronic Control Unit Communications Module
- Emergency Communications
- Emission Control
- ESA Cost Modeling Software
- Ethernet Communication Module
- Exchange Carrier Operations Management (Telcordia)
- Exterior Communications (System)
- United States Army Electronics Command
- Existence and Charge State of Meteoric Dust Grains in the Middle Atmosphere
- Environmental Coalition of Miami Beach (Florida)
- Emergency Communications Control (fictional; from the film Seven Days in May)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) Communications Security Logistics Activity (CSLA) at Fort Huachuca, Ariz.
Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) Acquisition Center and the Office of Command Counsel for use by the Wholesale Logistics Modernization Program in 1999.