The continued sales forecast is due to current technological advances in electronically scanned antennas and phased arrays, which makes these systems ripe for combat aircraft manufacturers.
What does E-SCAN stand for?
E-SCAN stands for Electronically Scanned Antennas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E-SCAN
We have 1 other meaning of E-SCAN in our Acronym Attic
- E-Utran Radio Access Bearer
- Enhanced Radio Access Bearer
- Extended-Range Electric Vehicle
- Erythrocyte Rosette Forming Cell
- E-Research for Marketing
- E-DCH (Enhanced Dedicated Channel) Random-Access Uplink Control Channel (computer networking)
- Electronic Student Academic Portfolio
- Electronic School on Aquatic Resources Management
- Electronic Scanning
- Electronic Selected Current Aerospace Notices
- Edmonton component of the Study of Cultural Adaptations in the Canadian Prairie Ecozone
- Enhanced Service Control Point
- Global Alliance for Enhancing Access to and Application of Scientific Data in Developing Countries (UN Global Alliance for Information and Communication Technologies and Development)
- Energy Saving Melting and Revert Reduction Technology (metal casting industry)
- Enhanced Serving Mobile Location Center (telecommunications)
- Electronic Sex Offender Registration and Notification System (Ohio)
- Materiel Specification
- Eye Sun Protection Factor (rating)
- Sciences et Technologies de l'Automatique (French: Automation Technologies and Sciences; electronic publication)
- Electronic Suspense Tracking and Routing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead it houses three fixed electronically scanned antennas.