This landmark legislation requires electronic retailers statewide to collect a small Electronic Waste Recycling Fee (between $6 and $10 on most televisions, computer monitors and laptop computers depending on size), for each covered electronic device that has been purchased.
What does EWRF stand for?
EWRF stands for Electronic Waste Recycling Fee (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EWRF
We have 1 other meaning of EWRF in our Acronym Attic
- European Water Regulation Bank (est. 1999)
- Essen-Werdener Ruder-Club (German: Essen-Werden Rowing Club; Werden, Essen, Germany)
- European Weed Research Council (now European Weed Research Society)
- Eyewall Replacement Cycle (hurricane formation characteristic)
- Electronic Warfare & Radar Division (Australia)
- Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics
- Electronic Writing Research Ensemble
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Essential Work Routine Elements
- Educational, Welfare And Research Foundation (Kuala Lumpur, Kajang Malaysia)
- Engineered Wood Research Foundation
- European Workshop on Radiation Hardened Electronics
- East West Research Institute (est. 1990; Centreville, VA)
- Environmental and Water Resources Institute
- Extra War Risk Insurance (shipping)
- Electronic Warfare Reconnaissance Surveillance and Target Acquisition
- Essex Wado Ryu Karate (UK)
- Electronic Warfare Reprogrammable Library
- European Workshop on Reinforcement Learning
- Enterprise-Wide Resource Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Retailers statewide will collect the Electronic Waste Recycling Fee on each sale of a covered electronic device.
The California Integrated Waste Management Board (CIWMB) has informed sellers of electronic devices that the implementation date for the collection of California's Electronic Waste Recycling fee has been postponed until Nov.