; Naval Regional contracting Center Naples Detachment, Dubai; USS Ogden (LPD 5); and Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron Three Four, Point Mugu, Calif.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Electronic Warfare Squadron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Early Wet Season
- Earth Wheel Sky (band)
- East Wiltshire School (Cornwall, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- East Woods School (Long Island, NY)
- Eastern Washington State
- Economically Weaker Section
- Education Welfare Service (UK)
- Egypt Web Solutions
- Electrical Wafer Sorting (operation of electrically testing dice on a silicon wafer)
- Electronic Warfare Simulator
- Electronic Warfare Suite
- Electronic Warfare Supervisor/System
- Electronic Warfare Support
- Electronic Weather Station (various companies)
- Electronic Weighing Scale
- Electronic Wood Systems (various locations)
- Embedded Web Server (HP printers that have ethernet and server capability)
- Emergency Warning System
- Emergency Water Supply
- Emerson Waldorf School (Chapel Hill, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott Long, Air Education and Training Command Studies and Analysis Squadron, Air Force Outstanding Scientist Award, Senior Military Jay Ostler, 730th Aircraft Sustainment Group, Air Force Outstanding Engineer Award, Junior Civilian Richard Evans, 36th Electronic Warfare Squadron, Air Force Outstanding Engineer Award, Mid-Career Civilian Lothar Deil, 453rd Electronic Warfare Squadron, Air Force Outstanding Engineer Award, Senior Civilian 1st Lt.
MARINE TACTICAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE SQUADRON (VMAQ) Flying the EA-6B Prowler, conducts airborne electronic warfare including electronic attack/protection/support to control the electromagnetic spectrum or to attack the enemy in support of Fleet Marine Force and joint operations.