CIBT provides assistance for travel document services such as visas, passports, an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) for travel to Australia and an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) for travel to the United States.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian Tourist Authority
- Eicosatetraenoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Electro-Thermal Atomizer
- Electronic Target Acquisition (also sometimes abbreviated as E/TA)
- Electronic Tax Administration
- Electronic Test Automation
- Electronic Transactions Association
- Electronic Transfer Account
- Electronic Transportation Acquisition
- Electronic Travel Aid
- Electronics Technicians Association (Greencastle, IN)
- Electronics Test Area
- Elegance, Technology Accuracy (Swiss manufacturer)
- Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH (Nuremburg, Germany)
- Elgin Teachers Association
- Ellenville Teachers Association
- Elvis Tribute Artist
- Embedded Transport Acceleration (Intel)
- Embroidery Trade Association
- Emergency Tire Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
A IF you are a British passport holder, you must obtain a type of visa called an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) before arriving in Australia.
APP complements the Electronic Travel Authority System (ETAS), also codeveloped by CPS Systems, SITA and DIMA.
APP complements the Electronic Travel Authority System (ETAS), also co-developed by CPS Systems, SITA and DIMA.