com)-- Demerg Systems India has officially launched its electronic test and measurement equipment division, specializing in the sales of used electronic test equipment for the domestic market in India.
What does eTest stand for?
eTest stands for Electronic Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Extended Teacher Education Program (University of Southern Maine)
- Electronic Tomahawk Engagement Planning Program
- East Troy Electric Railroad
- Electronic Thermal Energy System (structural drying industry)
- Emergency Tunnel Earthing System (railway tunnel safety)
- European Tissue Engineering Society
- European Trade and Exhibition Services (UK)
- Empresa de Transmisión Eléctrica SA (Spanish)
- Empresa Territorial para la Salud (Colombia)
- Earthquake and Tsunami Emergency Support Project
- East Tennessee Educational Technology Association
- Entertainment and Technical Event Training College (Australia)
- Economische en Toegepaste Economische Wetenschappen (Dutch: Economic and Applied Economic Sciences; Catholic University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Education and Training Exhibition (est. 2003; Syria)
- Ethernet Tributary Extension
- European Tracer Experiment
- ESQD Text Evaluation and Exchange Tool
- Emerging Tourism Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- E-Mail To Fax
- Early Termination Fee
Samples in periodicals archive:
proudly announces its new relationship with Fluke Corporation, a world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools.
TestMart announced recently that its e-commerce marketplace is now live and electronically processing General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment (GPETE) orders for the Department of Defense Naval Inventory Control Point (NAVICP).
27 /PRNewswire/ -- Pearson VUE, the electronic testing business of Pearson Education, today announced it signed a multi-year contract with VCampus Corporation to provide electronic test delivery for the new CFA Institute Certificate in Global Investment Performance Standards (CGIPS(TM)) program.
Digi-Key Corporation and Fluke Corporation announced today the signing of an agreement for the distribution of Fluke's electronic test tools in the United States.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Fluke Corporation (ASE: FLK), a leader in professional electronic test tools, announced today that the board of directors declared the company's twenty-fifth consecutive quarterly cash dividend.
About Telogy, LLC Telogy, located in Union City, California, is an industry leader in the general purpose electronic test equipment ("GPTE") service market.
June 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Fluke Corporation (AMEX: FLK; PSE), a leading supplier of compact, professional electronic test tools, announced today that its board of directors has elected to exercise its right of first refusal to buy back 150,000 shares of Fluke stock from Philips Electronics N.