So, just like any other business, they have to issue a 1099 for anyone they pay more than $600 in rental expenses in a year," said Jean-Philippe Choudhry, a member of the IRS's Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee.
What does ETAAC stand for?
ETAAC stands for Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETAAC
- Early T Lymphocyte Activation 1
- East Texas Anesthesiology Associates (Tyler, TX)
- Educational Technical Assistance Act of 2002
- Elephant Trunk Access Area
- Emission Trading Association of Australia Ldp (Sydney, Australia)
- Enterprising Travel Agents Association (India)
- Estate Tax Apportionment Act (Alabama)
- Estimated Time to Achieve
- East Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability
- Economic and Technology Advancement Advisory Committee (California Air Resources Board)
- Enterprise Technical Architecture Advisory Practice
- Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Edgewood Technology Advisory Board (Washington, DC)
- Emerging Technologies Advisory Board (Society of Automotive Engineers International)
- Environmental Testing Advisory Board
- Executive Technical Advisory Board
- East Tennessee Adult Baseball League
- Extended 3D (Three-Dimensional) Analysis of Building Systems
- Engineering, Test and Analysis Business Unit (Science Applications International Corporation; Albuquerque, NM)
- Early Treatment of the Atopic Child (UCB Pharma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June, the Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee recommended phasing in the requirement over three years.
To improve private-sector acceptance, initiative and cooperation, the restructuring act required the IRS to create the electronic tax administration advisory committee (ETAAC) to offer input from this group.
The IRSRRA '98 also created the Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee (ETAAC) to report to Congress annually on the Service's progress in achieving these goals.
In addition, the IRS has established an Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee to provide an organized public forum for discussion of ETA issues in support of the overall goal of encouraging taxpayers to transact and communicate electronically with the Service.