Abalos is a former member of the SBA National Advisory Council, IRS Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Council and past director of both the Phoenix Industrial Development Authority (IDA) and Western National Bank.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Electronic Tax Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Theater Association (Ohio)
- Educational Therapy Assistant
- Eelam Tamil Association (Sydney, Australia)
- Eesti Teadeteagentuur (Estonian News Agency)
- Effective Tax Administration
- Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability (US DOI Bureau of Reclamation)
- Egyptian Tourist Authority
- Eicosatetraenoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Electro-Thermal Atomizer
- Electronic Target Acquisition (also sometimes abbreviated as E/TA)
- Electronic Test Automation
- Electronic Transactions Association
- Electronic Transfer Account
- Electronic Transportation Acquisition
- Electronic Travel Aid
- Electronic Travel Authority
- Electronics Technicians Association (Greencastle, IN)
- Electronics Test Area
- Elegance, Technology Accuracy (Swiss manufacturer)
- Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH (Nuremburg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IRS speakers included representatives from the Small Business/Self-Employed (SB/SE) Division, the Large Business and International (LB&I) Division, the Wage and Investment (W&I) Division, and the offices of the Electronic Tax Administration (ETA), Appeals, and the National Taxpayer Advocate.
The AICPA noted, however, that it supports the agency's long-range goals for electronic tax administration.
We support the IRS's long-range goals for electronic tax administration, but think the change is too sudden.
Bird and Oldman (2000) found that favorable attitude and trust in the tax authorities in managing electronic tax administration system has lead to a high-level of usage of the e-filing system in Singapore.
Although the IRS Electronic Tax Administration (ETA) governs and sets e-filing eligibility requirements, the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility has jurisdiction over Circular 230.
On June 6, 2002, Terry Lutes, director of the IRS's Electronic Tax Administration, announced that the agency was close to an agreement with the tax preparer industry to provide free electronic filing of tax returns.