Sold for pounds 4m BUILDING services group Mitie, based in Glasgow, said it had bought Bishop's Stortford-based electronic security group Intruder International for pounds 4m.
What does ESG stand for?
ESG stands for Electronic Security Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESG
We have 190 other meanings of ESG in our Acronym Attic
- European Stone Fruit Yellows
- European Stone Fruit Yellows Phytoplasma
- École Supérieure de Gemmologie (French: Graduate School of Gemology)
- Ecole Supérieure de Gestion (French: School of Management)
- Economic Scenario Generator
- Eduard Spranger Gymnasium
- Education Solutions Group
- Education Strategy Group (various organizations)
- El Segundo (Amtrak station code; El Segundo, CA)
- Electrically Suspended Gyroscope
- Electronic Service Guide (used in DVB)
- Electronic Standards Group
- Electronic Submissions Gateway
- Electronic Systems Group (DRS Technologies, Inc.)
- Electroslag Welding
- Electrostatic Gyro
- Electrostatically Supported Gyroscope
- Elvish Spirit Guide (gaming)
- Emerald, Sapphire and Gold (band)
- Emergency Shelter Grant (Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Doody, former head of customer services at the Communication Electronic Security Group (CESG), the national technical authority for Information Assurance, chairs the event, with the keynote address being provided by Harvey Mattinson, head of accreditation at the Cabinet Office's Central Sponsor for Information Assurance.
In 1983 he joined electronic security group ADT where he was appointed operations director.