Electronic scanning system for accurate inventory tracking.
What does E-SCAN stand for?
E-SCAN stands for Electronic Scanning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E-SCAN
We have 1 other meaning of E-SCAN in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (US OPM)
- Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (US FEMA)
- Enhanced Radio Access Bearer
- Extended-Range Electric Vehicle
- Erythrocyte Rosette Forming Cell
- E-Research for Marketing
- E-DCH (Enhanced Dedicated Channel) Random-Access Uplink Control Channel (computer networking)
- Electronic Student Academic Portfolio
- Electronic School on Aquatic Resources Management
- Electronic Selected Current Aerospace Notices
- Electronically Scanned Antennas
- Edmonton component of the Study of Cultural Adaptations in the Canadian Prairie Ecozone
- Enhanced Service Control Point
- Global Alliance for Enhancing Access to and Application of Scientific Data in Developing Countries (UN Global Alliance for Information and Communication Technologies and Development)
- Energy Saving Melting and Revert Reduction Technology (metal casting industry)
- Enhanced Serving Mobile Location Center (telecommunications)
- Electronic Sex Offender Registration and Notification System (Ohio)
- Materiel Specification
- Eye Sun Protection Factor (rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic scanning equipment is to be used instead by borrowers as they walk out of the door with an armful of reading for the week ahead.
Others will try different methods, including electronic scanning technology to count ballot papers, electronic voting using the internet and/or telephone alongside existing polling stations, and additional central polling stations will be set up to let people cast their ballot at convenient locations, including outside their ward.
Trading standards officer Viv Wilkinson said the survey found it was not the electronic scanning machines that were at fault.
Using modern electronic scanning devices, they can watch individual nerve cells, or neurons, in the living brains of people and animals react to painful stimuli.
Metro Imaging is a Laboratory for professional photographers and its services range from straightforward photographic processing and printing to electronic scanning and manipulation of images.
WHILE ELECTRONIC SCANNING is complicated and expensive when used companywide, it's easy and inexpensive if it's used as a personal clipping service.