The Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program (ERSP), an investigative unit of the Council of Better Business Bureaus, has determined that National Weight Loss Institute (NWLI) can support general weight loss claims made in direct-response advertising for Prevoxin, a dietary supplement intended to promote weight loss, but recommended the marketer modify or discontinue certain claims.
What does ERSP stand for?
ERSP stands for Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERSP
We have 18 other meanings of ERSP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronics Research and Service Organization (Industrial Technology and Research Institute; Taiwan)
- Ernest Read Symphony Orchestra (London, England, UK)
- European Road Safety Observatory
- European Rope Skipping Organization
- Entrepreneur Rollover Stock Ownership Plan (retirement plan)
- Ecological Reserve System Project (New Hampshire)
- Economic Reforms Support Programme
- Edinburgh Ras Shamra Project
- Eesti Rahvusliku Sõltumatuse Partei
- Electronic Reservation Services Provider
- Emergency Road Service Provider
- En Route Spacing Program (aviation)
- Energy Resource Surveys Program
- Eniwetok Radiological Support Project
- Ente Regulador de los Servicios Públicos
- Environmental Remediation Sciences Program
- Eragrostis spectabilis (purple lovegrass)
- Espace Régional de Santé Publique
- Evangelical Review of Society and Politics (religious journal)
- event-related slow potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program (ERSP) has recommended that TriVita, Inc.
The Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program (ERSP) has determined that clinical studies on a key ingredient LuraLean, provide adequate support for performance claims made by DR-Ho's for its Slimmies Weight Loss Chocolates.