Vision of MPU is creating a cashless electronic retail payment environment in Myanmar.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Electronic Retail Payment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Education Reimbursement Program (various locations)
- Education Research Program (various locations)
- Educational Radio Project (NBC Radio, 1930s)
- Effective Radiated Power
- Effective Refractory Period
- Effective Replacement Policy
- Ejército Revolucionario del Pueblo (Argentina)
- Electronic Registration Program
- Electronic Requirement Plan
- Electronic Resource Planning
- Electronic Road Pricing
- Electronic Road Pricing (Singapore roads)
- Elevation Reference Point
- Emergency Ration Pack
- Emergency Reconstruction Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Recovery Plan
- Emergency Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Residence Project (Ames, IA)
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Response Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authority s Deputy Chief Executive Peter Pang said the authority will work with the industry in building a versatile platform for mobile, internet and electronic retail payments in Hong Kong.
Of course, it should be recognized that the increasing use of electronic retail payment methods more generally might be expected to have an effect on the use of bank notes and coin over time.