Whole capabilities are absent, such as maritime patrol and long range electronic reconnaissance, while the loss of the Harrier GR9 fleet has left the nation with no sea-borne offensive air support, as well as a serious reduction in numbers of close air support aircraft vital in operations such as Libya or Afghanistan, he said.
What does ERECON stand for?
ERECON stands for Electronic Reconnaissance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Edmonton Real Estate Board (Canada)
- Ethylene Response Element Binding Protein
- Ethylene Response Element Binding Protein 1 (tobacco gene)
- East Richmond Education Centre (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Clearinghouse
- Enlisted Records and Evaluation Center
- Error Resilient Entropy Code
- Escambia River Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Florida)
- European Renewable Energy Council (est. 2000)
- European Economic Research Consortium
- Extended Range Engine Coolant Pressure
- Edmonton Regional Educational Consulting Services (Canada)
- Eradication of Repulsive Evil and Corruption Team (gaming clan)
- Environmental Residue Effects Database
- External Redundant
- Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion Center (Ministry of Mines and Energy of Ethiopia)
- Employee Referral
- Environmental Research and Education Foundation
- Espace Rural Emploi Formation (French: Rural Area Jobs)
- European Regional Economic Forum (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VQ-2's mission is to conduct airborne electronic reconnaissance to obtain information.
Alexander Pikayev, an expert on the Russian military at the Carnegie Moscow Centre, says: "This is a very big and very difficult decision given what a unique role Lourdes plays for Russia as an electronic reconnaissance and eavesdropping centre.
The Nimrod's avionics systems include a highly sophisticated and sensitive suite of systems used for electronic reconnaissance.