New chassis and suspension components have been developed to improve the ride and quality and refinement of the new Fiesta and tuned the Ford Electronic Power Assisted Steering system.
What does EPAS stand for?
EPAS stands for Electronic Power Assisted Steering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPAS
We have 41 other meanings of EPAS in our Acronym Attic
- Economic and Policy Analysis Research Center (University of Missouri)
- Exercise and Physical Activity Resource Center (University of California, San Diego)
- Electronic Payments and Refund System (taxes; Pakistan)
- Electronic Personal and Academic Records System
- Enhanced Phototoxicity screening Assay in Reconstituted Skin
- Enterprise Planning and Review System
- Emergency Planning & Response Team (UN)
- Échantillon Permanent des Assurés Sociaux (French: Permanent Sample of Socially Insured)
- Educational Planning and Assessment System (ACT, Inc.)
- Educational Policy and Standards
- Employee Performance Appraisal System
- Enterprise Planning & Architecture Strategy
- Environmental Performance Assessment System
- Evidential Portable Alcohol System (law enforcement)
- Endothelial PAS (Per Arnt Sim) 1 (protein)
- East Palo Alto Stanford Academy (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Environmental Protection Agency for Special Areas (Republic of Turkey Ministry of Environment and Forestry; Ankara, Turkey)
- East Palo Alto Sanitary District (California)
- East Pennsboro Area School District (Enola, Pennsylvania)
- Environmental Protection Agency Strategic Environmental Assessment (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Focus ST's Electronic Power Assisted Steering is mated to a Torque Steer Compensation (TSC) system.