com Idle Frets Supported by Raise the Youth, Broken English, Electronic People, The Sons.
What does E-PPL stand for?
E-PPL stands for Electronic People (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 25 other meanings of E-PPL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Parity
- [not an acronym] Pre-Paid, Electronic Toll Payment Method for Toll Roads and Bridges (Florida)
- E-Protection of Appliances through Secure and Trusted Access
- Entrepreneurship and Planning Admission Test
- Enhancement Mode Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Electronic Public Inspection File
- Enhanced Partnership in Northern Europe (US State Department)
- Estimate Pilot-Only Receiver
- Electronic Provincial Offence Notices
- Enterprise Point of Presence (network platform)
- Esophoria at Near (read 'e-prime' or E')
- Electronically Programmable Read-Only Memory
- Enhanced Physical Uplink Channel (computer networking)
- Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (US OPM)
- Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (US OPM)
- Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing (US FEMA)
- E-Utran Radio Access Bearer
- Enhanced Radio Access Bearer
- Extended-Range Electric Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
And there's a real overlap - blues players jamming with electronic people and Latin horn players.