lt;br /><br />The trouble stems from recent deal the NHS made with the corporation to install an electronic patient record system for 30 million NHS patients.
What does EPRS stand for?
EPRS stands for Electronic Patient Record System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPRS
We have 25 other meanings of EPRS in our Acronym Attic
- epithelium with proliferating rete processes
- Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Party
- Everything Plus Referral Program (Sprint Nextel)
- Export-led Poverty Reduction Programme
- External Peer Review Program
- Epilepsy, Rolandic, with Paroxysmal Exercise-Induced Dystonia and Writer's Cramp
- Evaluation Package Readiness Review
- Educational Policy Reform Research Institute
- Effective Projected Radiant Surface (engineering)
- Egyptian Periodontal Restorative Society
- Electronic Plan Review System (Oklahoma)
- Electronic Prepaid Recharge Services
- Electronic Purchase Request System
- Emergency Pipeline Repair Systems
- Employment Preparation for Retail Services
- Energy Performance Rating System
- Enterprise Performance Reporting System (software)
- European Parliamentary Research Service (est. 2013)
- Earth and Planetary Remote Sensing Laboratory (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Electron Pair Repulsion Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics include a prototype palm nut separator, a field comparison of tomato irrigation scheduling, the impact of Nigerian power sector reforms, concrete made from Benin silty sand, and an electronic patient record system using smart cards.
The group's optimism has been fuelled by an increasing workload for the IT services arm, which recently won a contract to build an electronic patient record system for the NHS.
In emerging markets, where rural areas often pose a major logistical hurdle, a lowcost electronic patient record system is critical to the success of any telemedicine venture," says Stratton.
a Connecticut-based provider of clinical workflow software, to provide the core of its Practice Suite electronic patient record system.