ACS (NYSE: ACS), a leading provider of information technology solutions and services to government and commercial clients worldwide, announced today that it was awarded a one year extension to its Electronic Parent Locator Network contract with the South Carolina Department of Social Services.
What does EPLN stand for?
EPLN stands for Electronic Parent Locator Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of EPLN in our Acronym Attic
- Établissement Public Local d'Enseignement (French: Establishment of Local Public Education)
- Établissement Public Local d'Enseignement et de Formation Professionnelle Agricole (French: Local Public Education and Vocational Training in Agriculture)
- Eritrean Peoples Liberation Front
- European Producers of Laminate Flooring (est. 1994; Germany)
- Eyre Peninsula Local Government Association (Australia)
- Elliot Park Lifesciences Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Epithelial Protein Lost in Neoplasm
- Exame de Proficiencia Em Lingua Inglesa do Sisceab (Brazilian English proficiency exam)
- Edmonton Professional Landscape Maintenance (Canada)
- Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- European Peace Liaison Office
- European Peacebuilding Liaison Office (EU)
- European Public Law Organization (also seen as EPLC; aka European Public Law Center; Athens, Greece)
- Expert Property Locating Organization (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ellesmere Port Light Opera Company (UK)
- Elementary Professional Licensure Program
- Employment Practices Liability Program
- Endangered Planet Licensed Products
- Endorphin-Like Peptides
Samples in periodicals archive:
TransFirst is a leading government data processing contractor specializing in the design and operation of Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) and Electronic Parent Locator Network (EPLN) systems.
and the Electronic Parent Locator Network (EPLN) contract from ACS National Systems, Inc.