For the Internet holdouts among you, electronic news services and online magazines may be a good way to test the waters: there is definitely something for everyone.
What does ENS stand for?
ENS stands for Electronic News Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENS
We have 153 other meanings of ENS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic National Rail Timetable (Network Rail; London, England, UK)
- En Route
- European Network of Research Tissue Banks
- Employment Network of Raritan Valley (New Jersey)
- Ecole National Supérieure (French: Top National School)
- Ecole Nationale Syndicale (French: National School Association)
- École Normale Supérieure (French school)
- Economics of National Security (various organizations)
- Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs (law firm; South Africa)
- Electronic Negotiation System (Canada)