95 TR895 This text for undergraduates explains technical and non-technical aspects of single-camera electronic news gathering and electronic field production, in a reader-friendly layout with b&w photos of equipment, results, and shooting diagrams on every page.
What does ENG stand for?
ENG stands for Electronic News Gathering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENG
We have 32 other meanings of ENG in our Acronym Attic
- Fireman, Engineman Striker (Naval Rating)
- École Nationale de la France d'Outre-Mer (French: National Overseas School of France)
- Enforcement Police
- Environmental Forum for Action (Sierra Leone)
- Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities
- Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- European Network of Forensic Science Institutes
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) released here on Friday, Rs 100 million have been allocated for TV Centre, Multan Punjab, Rs 30 million for establishment of 47 FM stations all over the country and Rs 35 million for Electronic News Gathering Service of APP as ongoing schemes of the ministry.