What does E-NPD stand for?
E-NPD stands for Electronic New Product Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- E-Mail Preference Service
- Extremity Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- En-Route Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (also abbreviated EMSAW)
- Enhanced Mobile Switching Center
- Electronic Medicare Summary Notice
- embedded multimedia terminal adapter
- Enhanced Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Direct Test
- External Network-to-Network Interface
- External-Node-to-Node Interface (IEEE)
- Endothelial Isoform of Nitric Oxide Synthase
- European Operational Concept Validation Methodology (Air Traffic Management)
- Electronically OK
- Environmentally, Ecologically OK (website)
- Enterprise Object-Oriented Fourth-Generation Language
- Enhanced Observed Time Difference (enhanced mothodology for detecting location of a transmitter, e.g. cell phone)
- Enzyme-Acyl Phosphate (biochemistry)
- European Prototype-Like (virus variant)