Negotiations are consequently being conducted by means of the electronic media, starting with simple phone calls, through the videoconferences, online chatting, with the use of software negotiation support system (NSS), ending with the electronic negotiation system (ENS)--a software that employs Internet technologies and is deployed on the web for the purpose of facilitating, organizing, supporting and/or automating activities undertaken by the negotiators and/or the third party (Kersten and Lai 2007).
What does ENS stand for?
ENS stands for Electronic Negotiation System (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENS
We have 153 other meanings of ENS in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Nursing Research Society
- Electronic National Rail Timetable (Network Rail; London, England, UK)
- En Route
- European Network of Research Tissue Banks
- Employment Network of Raritan Valley (New Jersey)
- Ecole National Supérieure (French: Top National School)
- Ecole Nationale Syndicale (French: National School Association)
- École Normale Supérieure (French school)
- Economics of National Security (various organizations)
- Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs (law firm; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic negotiation systems Negotiations mean decision-making.