General Dynamics will also manage the Army's enterprise human resources application, the Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO), and the conversion of eMILPO to the Army's Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System (DIMHRS).
What does E-MILPO stand for?
E-MILPO stands for Electronic Military Personnel Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Electronic Map
- Engineers in Model & Simulation
- E-Mail Access through the Telephone Using Speech Technology Resources
- Enhanced-Multicast Broadcast Service
- E-Containing Mast Cells
- Embedded Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Extended Minimum-Degree Spanning Tree
- E-Mail Me
- Enhanced Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- EPS Module Interface Card
- E-Rate Management Professionals Association, Inc.
- E-Mail Preference Service
- Extremity Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- En-Route Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (also abbreviated EMSAW)
- Enhanced Mobile Switching Center
- Electronic Medicare Summary Notice
- embedded multimedia terminal adapter
- Enhanced Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Direct Test
- External Network-to-Network Interface
- External-Node-to-Node Interface (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov * Environmental Protection Agency, Office of the CFO Project: Budget Automation System * Department of Commerce, US Patent and Trademark Office Project: Patent e-Gov * US Army, Army Human Resource System Project: Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO) * US Air Force Knowledge Services, Materiel Systems Group/Enterprise Systems Division Project: Air Force Knowledge Services (AFKS) * Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Environmental Information Project: Environmental Information Exchange Network * Marine Corps Logistics Command and Marine Corps Systems Command Project: Marine Corps Equipment Readiness Information Tool (MERIT) * Maine Secretary of State Project: SOSonline.
Army has selected the BEA WebLogic Enterprise Platform(TM) as the foundation for its new electronic military personnel office (E-MILPO), which is scheduled for deployment by the end of 2002.