A recent Institute of Medicine report found that implementation of electronic medical record systems could reduce the tens of thousands of deaths and injuries caused by medical mistakes each year.
What does EMRS stand for?
EMRS stands for Electronic Medical Record System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMRS
We have 24 other meanings of EMRS in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalent Monopole Radiated Power
- European Metrology Research and Development Programme (EU funded programme)
- Extension Module Regional Processor
- Eastern Massachusetts Regional Planning Project
- East Midlands Railway Photographic Society (UK)
- Electromagnetic Radiation Producing Substance
- EFAMRO Market Research Quality Standards
- European Market Research Quality Standards
- Ecosystem Management and Restoration Research Program (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Electromagnetic Radiation System
- Emergency Management Response System (US FEMA)
- Emergency Medical Radio Service (FCC)
- Emergency Medicine Research Society
- Engineering Management Reporting System (NOAA)
- Enhanced Media Resource Server (Lucent)
- European Maritime Reporting System
- European Materials Research Society
- Epidemic Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Emergency Management and Response Team (various organizations)
- Emergency Medical Response Team (US Army; Medical Command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Garthwaite hopes he can implement an electronic medical record system that will significantly improve patient care, reduce paperwork and speed the operations of LACDHS facilities.