Director of the GIS Department Abdul Hakim Malik said the Dubai Services Map comes on top of these projects as it aims to provide a unified central database system for the entire sewage and irrigation network as well as the rainwater drainage through an electronic map for the first time in the emirate of Dubai.
What does E-MAP stand for?
E-MAP stands for Electronic Map
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E-MAP
We have 31 other meanings of E-MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Ethernet Local Management Interface
- Expedited Labour Market Opinion (Canada)
- Edge Label Switch Router (MPLS)
- Endothelial Cell-Monocyte
- Expectation and Maximization (algorithm)
- Electronic Mail
- Educational-Metropolitan Area Network (Spokane, WA)
- Everything Man (Jimmy Castor, music artist)
- Electricity Metering Accuracy Program (Canada)
- Engineers in Model & Simulation
- E-Mail Access through the Telephone Using Speech Technology Resources
- Enhanced-Multicast Broadcast Service
- E-Containing Mast Cells
- Embedded Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Extended Minimum-Degree Spanning Tree
- E-Mail Me
- Enhanced Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- EPS Module Interface Card
- Electronic Military Personnel Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saeed Abu Dahash, Supervisor of the Information Technology, said that the Saudi Scouts Society provided electronic maps for the pilgrims through the SSS's website or the smart phones in addition to providing paper maps to the pilgrims.
The electronic map will be used as a pilot scheme for a year, before possibly being expanded to other areas of Cyprus, depending on its success.
Electronic map users will begin to see the familiar RBC icon appear wherever there is an RBC branch or ATM in continental North America over the coming months.
Officers urged drivers to get back to basics and not leave the pounds 300 electronic maps on show in their cars.
Most units give you not only your exact location in the form of an electronic map, but elevation, distance, and calorimetric readings as well.
But the price for having those clever little electronic maps built into your dash is still far too high for true volume sales to take off.
Electronic maps are increasingly popular because they can take advantage of GPS navigation technology to see the movements on the map display.