Electronic logs have been completed with both logs and samples obtained during drilling confirming the presence of hydrocarbons in the Mississippi Lime.
What does ELOG stand for?
ELOG stands for Electronic Log
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ELOG
We have 1 other meaning of ELOG in our Acronym Attic
- Exposing Lovable Overlooked Characters
- External Locus of Control
- Extraneous Logical or in Expression Used as Branch Condition (software fault)
- Enzyme-Linked Oligonucleotide Chemiluminescent Assay
- Electro-Optical Collection & Analysis Reporting System
- Electro-Optics Collection Analysis and Targeting System
- Erasable Laser Optical Disk (CD-RW)
- Éveil au Langage et Ouverture à la Diversité Linguistique (French: Language Awareness and Openness to Diversity Linguistics; Canada)
- Enfield Light Operatic and Dramatic Society (UK)
- Emitter Log
- Epitaxial Lateral Over-Growth
- Expeditionary Logistics for the 21st Century (US Air Force)
- Emergency Letter of Instructions
- Eurasian Lynx Online Information System
- European Land-Ocean Interaction Studies
- European Large Orbiting Instrumentation for Solar Experiments (project)
- Elektronische Kampfführung (German: Electronic Warfare)
- Elektronischen Kampf (German: Electronic Warfare)
- Exchange for Local Observations and Knowledge of the Arctic
Samples in periodicals archive:
These details have been ascertained from the electronic logs generated by Global Positioning System," he said.
It also includes an electronic log of all airfield changes.
Hospital departments often keep electronic logs that never become part of a patient's chart.
Providers now are required to keep electronic logs of e-mail traffic for six months.
A Basic Interface has been added to the Freedom E-Log field reliability evaluation electronic log, a networkbased logging software for reporting production equipment uptime.
An electronic log is automatically kept of every transaction for the benefit of both the show manager and their decorator.