The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics,(DS6), 2009.
What does ELJC stand for?
ELJC stands for Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELJC
- Education and Law Journal (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Electronic Law Journals (UK)
- Embedded Linux Journal
- Emory Law Journal (Atlanta, GA)
- Engineered Log Jam
- Environmental Law Journal
- European Law Journal
- Event Log Janitor
- Executive, Legislative, Judicial (government branches)
- Edinburgh Liberal Jewish Community (UK)
- Environmental Law and Justice Clinic (est. 1994; Golden Gate University; California)
- Early Literacy in Kindergarten (education)
- Eiropas Lietu Komisijas (Latvian: European Affairs Committee)
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (computing)
- Elko (Amtrak station code; Elko, NV)
- Environmental Learning for Kids (est. 1996; Denver, CO)
- Evangeliese-Lutherse Kerk
- Evangelisch Lutherische Kirche (German: Evangelical Lutheran Church)
- Extension Language Kit
- El Kahera Housing (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 14:#N16, 2007.
Their findings appear online in the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics (www.